Nowadays, Water Ionizers can do much more than converting regular tap water into pure ionized alkaline water which provides several health benefits to you and your family. There are numerous kinds of water ionizers that can filter water and Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 is one of those types. Considering the fact that it acts both as an ionizer and water purifier we can absolutely agree that it’s a perfect investment.
The Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 is the most influential and widely used Alkaline Water Machine.
What is an Aqua Ionizer?
It’s unexpectedly reasonable as compared to other top-end water ionizers with similar features. It is an ideal option for families that are searching for a powerful but inexpensive water ionizer.
Depending on basic water, the Air Water Life Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 produces water with a pH value of range 4.0 to 10.5 alkaline. It also improves the age-fighting antioxidant potential of the water with a +1000 to -800 ORP. Each internal activated carbon filter purifies and cleans 4,000 liters of water.
Alkaline Ionized water (internal link) possesses excessive antioxidants and is perfect for healthy drinking water better than bottled water. Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 filter hooks directly to your kitchen tap. In addition to letting you adjust your water’s pH level, all our water ionizers have integrated Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Replacement Filter which is considered to get rid of a whole host of dangerous pollutants and contaminants often found in tap water. Your water will taste sweet and provide you and your family with better hydration having a variety of different ionizer benefits that can ease your life.
Aqua Ionizer Made in?
Aqua Ionizers are mainly manufactured in the USA, Korea, and China and are supplied all across the world.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Features
Following mentioned are some of the most significant features and specifications of Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0:
- The first improvement is the warranty. The 7.0 unit comes with a 5-year warranty and the 9.0 offers you the lifetime warranty that we all want when purchasing an ionizer. The warranty up-gradation alone may make the 9.0 a better purchase than the 7.0 model.
- The Aqua 9.0’s LCD display is comparable to the 7.0, but as mentioned before, it’s good to look at. It will most probably match the latest kitchens and rooms that have darker colors.
- The 9.0 stays true to its name and uses 9 platinum-coated titanium plates, which is two more than the 7.0 model. The 9 plates add up to an extremely large 146.57 square inches of surface area. The plates are also set in more than one layer to make your power bill lighter each month.
- Like the 7.0, 9.0 uses a singular and particularly activated carbon filter. The 9.0’s filter can filter 4,000 liters or over 1,050 gallons before needing to be changed!
- The Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0 generates a broad pH range of 3.0 to 11.5.
- The ORP Range is +1000.00 to -860.00mV.
- The machine’s general spout adaptor fits approximately all “pull out” and “atomizer” style sink fittings, which means it can be installed virtually anywhere in the home, together with the bathroom.
- The 9.0 can be installed either on the countertop or under the sink. If you opt to install under the sink, you may want to buy the exceptional kit intended just for the 9.0 unit. However, unlike the 7.0, it’s a perfect plan to install the 9.0 on your counter.
- The flow rate of the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0 is 3 liters per minute or about 1 minute and 20 seconds for 1 gallon. The speed is changeable.
- Plastic parts of the unit are both BPA-free and FDA-Approved. The producer makes sure that no chemicals are getting in you or your family’s water.
- The sizes and dimensions are 8.3″ Length x 4.3″ Width x 12″ Height.
- The 9.0 features a 3-stage cleaning cycle. In between pours, the unit switches division to improve the life of the plates and ensure that everything is good and neat without you having to open it up and execute surgery. Each time you turn the 9.0 off, it cleans itself.
- The machine weighs about 13 pounds, and the maximum temperature for the water that it can filter is 140F.
- The water is RoHS certified to be 100% lead-free.
- The panel has 7 varying water settings: 4 alkaline levels, 2 acid water levels, and 1 for clean and pure drinking water.
- A strong and robust 9-plate system having broad ORP and pH range.
- 7 water settings.
- Built-in filter.
- High speed of water flow.
- Spontaneous control panel
- Can be installed on the counter or under the sink, using a separate kit.
- A higher value for money
- It posses only one carbon filter. It doesn’t correspond with the filtration performance of high-end water ionizers that usually have two or three filters.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 vs. Kangen
At less than half the price of a Kangen, the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0 & 7.0 water ionizer makes ionized alkaline water similar or more than the quality of all Enagic units.
We manufacture our own Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0, so when you purchase from us you are buying directly from the manufacture rather than a distributor. This means you get the same high-quality products for fewer prices.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Installations
Installation of the 9.0 unit is related to the 7.0 unit and should only take about 10 minutes. Once the unit is hooked up, there is no need to spend hours or days flushing the filter. You and your family can start feeling the health benefits of drinking alkaline water just a few minutes after the installation. Most people choose to install the 9.0 on the countertop rather than buying the installation kit to install it under the sink.
One of the drawbacks of all alkaline water installation machines is that we need to see the display. If the unit is under the sink, we can’t see accurately what we’re getting.
How to Install the Aqua Ionizer Under the Sink?
Under Counter, the Installation method is one of the widely used methods that can also install the Deluxe under your sink.
It is more tiresome and will take longer but it’s ideal for those who want to save space on their countertop without increasing the unit on the wall.
Unfortunately, the water ionizer doesn’t come with the parts you need to install it under the sink. You’ll still have to buy an under-counter installation kit separately. But if you are still wondering about the steps so here is the manual for Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0 to ease your life.
Water Quality from Kangen Machine
The combination of plates and power are joining together to make the health benefits of alkaline ionized water. There’s no secret behind making this kind of water, it’s a scientific process known as Electrolysis. The majority of our units exceed the plate count and wattage of every Kangen machine in the market. This means more health benefits to you for less money. Everything about ionized water is testable, so don’t take our word for it. You can test it yourself!
How Do You Know When Your Filter of Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Needs Changing?
Change and Maintenance are simple. You only need to change the filter and physically clean and label the unit. This can be done twice a year.
For the filter, there is a notification reminder that will go off on the display when it’s time to alter it. This is also the right time to pure the water ionizer.
The unit comes with labeling the agent that you should use when cleaning to get rid of calcium and mineral increase the plates and other components.
Note: If you live in a tough water area, you might have to neat your water ionizer more often to avoid an excessive increase in mineral, which would have an impact on the performance of ionization.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Replacement Filter Process
Filter Replacement: All Aqua Ionizer Pro water ionizers have a particular internal filter that will continue to 9 months or 4000L (either of any happens first). If you have durable water you may need to change the filter more often.
The filter panel is situated at the top of our units; merely pop it off to render the chamber cap. Once exposed you can take off the cap and alter it with a new filter (ensure the most significant filter by holding it under running water for a minute or two). After altering the filter you can reorganize and reset the internal filter counter so the machine reminds you when it’s time to change it next.
Resetting the indicator: Hold or Mute to reset the internal filter counter with the machine plugged in and the water not running. If it is done properly you will hear an alert sound beep.
6 Common Problems With Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0
Following are some of the top 6 problems that were commonly faced by the users of Aqua Ionizer Deluxe:
- Neither of the LCD or Control Panel functions to light up.
- Water from the water ionizer dispenses too slowly or unevenly in spurts or sputters.
- Alkaline water output appears unclear or pale at the start.
- White particles start to appear in your alkaline water and/or on the walls of the filter chamber.
- The rate of water is dispensed through the Flexible Metal Spout which starts to reduce over a period of time.
- The speed at which water is dispensed appears to slow down right away follow by changing the Inner Carbon Filter.
Why Alkalized Water is Better than Bottled
Bottled alkaline water uses additives, chemicals, pH buffers and often has a positive ORP value. These water ionizers generate indefinite alkaline drinking water naturally and chemical-free.
Bottled alkaline water has NO antioxidant value that carries a positive ORP (oxidation) and lacks molecular hydrogen. The Water Ionizers make a negative ORP and many antioxidants like therapeutic hydrogen.
Bottled alkaline water is expensive ranging around $2 to $5 per liter. With our water ionizer, you can expect to pay pennies to the gallon all well, being able to make infinite amounts of Alkaline Ionized Water.
Air Water Life Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Certifications
The foremost objective of an ionizer is to have neat and clean, healthy, and hygienic water so there is no need for any chemical additives. These ionizer machines are all original and use no additives to change the water as well as high-quality FDA approved plastics. Kangen water ionizers use sodium hypo-chloride, a popular component present in bleach.
The quality of our Aqua Ionizer Deluxe alkaline water machines and ionizers and factory is incomparable. You will enjoy the best quality of water ionizer at a fraction of the cost of other ionizers without sacrificing quality. When it is a matter of your drinking water, quality matters a lot.
If you were on the hurdle between buying the Aqua 7.0 or 9.0, you should now be able to opt for which unit is perfect for you. The 9.0 does cost more, but it will last you forever.
Also, incredible filter life is another serious aspect to ponder over. Over the life of the unit, the investments in replacement filters alone could make up for the additional cost of buying the 9.0 unit.
The two extra plates make a better and improved quality of alkaline water. You may also choose the 9.0’s more striking design if your kitchen and room feature darker colors or you plan to install the unit on your counter.
Either way, you can’t go wrong with the warranties of the 7.0 or 9.0 and the remarkable customer service that comes with both units.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does a Water Ionizer Work?
Water ionizers can considerably change the properties of normal tap water. Through the electrolysis procedure, a concentration of alkaline and acidic water is created. This process also conditions the water to have a small molecule size, making it more hydrating for the body.
Water ionizers work by concentrating the valuable and useful minerals in basic tap water. Through the electro-dialysis method, antioxidants are produced. Because electro-dialysis is an electrically induced process, it leaves the water active with additional electrons, which give the water a negative charge.
The negative charge of the water is calculated and measured in ORP. Water ionizers create water with a high negative ORP because it concentrates water with extra electrons or electron donors. These electron-donors have the capability to deactivate free-radicals and get rid of them from your body.
In addition to the water ionization process (electro-dialysis) many water ionizers, including the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 and Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0 include large carbon filters, which take out chlorine, organic and dissolved solids. You can also add highly developed outside filtration such as our tri-part, 3-stage filtration add-on.
To put it merely, water ionizers work by concentrating the “good minerals and molecules” and confiscate the bad ones. This makes an antioxidant-rich solution that also assists in restoring and maintaining the pH balance of your body!
How Many Acidic and Alkaline Water Presets Does the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Feature?
To make it simple to rapidly make active and give out your preferred alkaline, purifier/neutral, or acidic water setting, the latest water ionizers have between 5 and 9 pH level presets. The preset popular to approximately all water ionizers is alkaline drinking water on a daily basis. The second most known is generally an impartial pH choice where water may be filtered but is neither alkaline nor acidic.
The other presents may be made up of any mixture of acidic and alkaline water pH levels. Apparently, more presets provide you with a wider variety of water options. But, since most people seldom use more than 4 or 5 alkaline or acidic presets plus the neutral water option, you’ll almost certainly never need or use more than 7 presents.
Does the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Include a Water Filter?
The latest and modern water ionizers have integrated water filters to help eradicate chlorine, benzene, VOCs, and other dangerous water pollutants and other contaminants from your tap water. However, some water ionizer filters are relatively costly to change and/or essentially add chemicals or mineral compounds to the filters to try to unnaturally operate electrolysis, i.e., they’re adding more chemicals to your water than they’re eradicating. When purchasing a water ionizer vigilantly think about how much you’ll spend replacing and altering filters yearly and what chemical or mineral compounds these filters possess.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water?
Water is the most significant nutrient and mineral for the human body. As little as a 1-2% drop in hydration can affect all systems of the body. Alkaline ionized water has some additional benefits as well which includes an improved rate of hydration, a higher rate of natural antioxidants, and it tastes smoother.